Messer Know- how Your Smart Choice of manual Plasma Cutting
- Digital Controlled inverter based manual Plasma cutting Machine.
- Digitised Panel for setup & Control
- Extremely reliable IGBT Power modules Saves power Compared to conventional power sources.
- Digital display of the amperage for easy visibility even in dark places.
- Easily recognisable error code gives faster resolution of problems
- Wheel Mounted equipment for easy handling in Workshops & Sites.
- No Preheat process is required to cut conductive metals. Piercing can be done almost in 1 Second.
- 2 to 5 times higher cutting Speed than conventional Oxyfuel Cutting for steels (Depending on machine power &Plate thickness)
- Very easy to operate just connect to 3 Phase power, Compressed air& Start cutting.
- Superior cut quality means less grinding & easy edge preparation.
- Less dross & Superior Cut Quality
- Ideally suited for automobile industries, Foundry, Onsite/ Offsite maintenance department, Artwork, Designer workshops, Hobby shops &DIY Applications, rescue unites, Research labs, Fabrication shops, Scrap handling units, agricultural/ dairy equipments manufacturing, Garages & a long list of Imaginative Application, etc….
Technical data (Dimensions in mm)
|Specification||Starcut 65||Starcut 105|
|Input Voltage||3phase 415 Volts &50Hz|
|Output Current||35- 65A||35-105A|
|Input Power(max Output 65A*150V)||11.5KVA||20KVA|
|Machine principle||Digitally controlled IGBT Based Inverter|
|Open Circuit Voltage||300 Vdc -330 Vdc|
|Cutting Torch Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Duty Cycle at 40°C (10Min)||40%|
|Arc Ignition Type||With Pilot Arc|
|Dimension Length X Width X Height||540mmX 360mmX670mm|
|Recommended Cut Capacity without Pierce (mm)||15||25|
|Reliable Pierce Capacity for manual cutting use (mm)||9||16|
|Severance Cut Capacity (mm)||20||45|
|Compressed Air requirement||Clean , Oil Free, Dry, Compressed Air 5.0 to 5.5 Bar @175 L /Min|
|Minimum Compressor Capacity & Tank Size||1.5 hp with 300Liter Tank|